Sunday, October 26, 2008

Week 8 picks

Since I haven't been following football (except for my Fantasy team) for the past 2 weeks because of my business trip, I will just pick randomly and see how that goes. This week should be cat week - Panthers, Jaguars, Bengals.... My costume for Halloween this year will be a Tiger! I need to find some orange body paint and paint myself like this person:




















Oakland vs. Baltimore.
Kyle Boller used to play for the Ravens. Oakland is beating teams I hear. So I choose..
Oakland (+7)

San Diego vs New Orleans
Saints beat the Niners and stupid Reggie Bush almost got in a fight with our players. I hope Kim Kardashian and him totally get in a fight the night before the game and she's about to release a sex tape and he's too preoccupied and so he can't play. HMPH! Go LT!
San Diego (-3)

Kansas City vs New York
Um... I don't even know which NY team this is, so yeah. They don't even have LJ. I can't even play LJ this week! BLAH. THis is a bad week for my fantasy team.
New York (-14)

Buffalo vs. Miami
Dammit, didn't Miami beat the Patriots? Well this one is for Jack. Go Trent Edwards.
Buffalo (-1.5)

Tampa Bay vs. Dallas
No Romo, No problem.
Dallas (-2)

Atlanta vs. Philly
No idea. I guess they can cover. I don't even know what's going on with these two teams.
Philly (-7)

St. Louis vs. New England
St Louis can cover. OJ will intercept.
St Louis (+7)

Arizona vs. Carolina
THis is for my Halloween costume.
Carolina (-4)

Washington vs. Detroit
Yeah, if the niners can beat them....hahah come on now.... Even though a "lion" is a cat, and the "king of the jungle", I really can't pick Detroit at all....
Washington (-7.5)

Cleveland vs. Jacksonville
I have no idea,Hm... but I am going to be a tiger for Halloween....so...
Jacksonville (-7)

New York vs. Pittsburgh
Oh yeah.... BigBen is playing. This is hard....
New York (+3)

Seattle vs. San Fran
SF duh. (-5.5)

Cincinnati vs. Houston
I'm starting Schuab this week. So he better give me some good numbers. I mean, who loses to the worst team in the JTO'Sullivan Time league? Oh man, I was going to choose the Texans this week. But since I'm going with a Halloween theme....
Cincinnati (+9) Ugg... I think I'm already going to lose this one.

Indy vs. Tennessee
errr. Flip a coin
Indy (+4)

There you have it. My picks for Week 8.

No comments: