Saturday, October 4, 2008

Man I am terrible.

I should just go pick the opposite of whatever I think is going to win or cover.

Here is for Week 5:

Houston (+3)
I would usually go for Indiapolis to cover, but since this week is opposite week, I'm going to say Houston.

Tennessee (-3)
I think this was the only team I got right last week. So they are my lucky Titans!

Miami (+7)
Normally I would think that San Diego can cover, but Miami did a great job last week.

Kasas City (+7)
Yeah, I think KS can cover.

Washington (+6)
6 is a lot of points considering that they did pretty well last week.

Chicago (-3.5)
Niners beat Detroit.

??

Seattle (+7)

Denver (-3.5)

San Francisco (+3)
Always choose your team

Arizona (-1.5)

Cincinnati (+16.5)
Ocho Cinco power!

Pittsburgh (+4.5)

Minnesota (+3)
Boo on the Saints. They beat JTO. :( Reggie Bush is dating Kim Kardashian.

Last week: 2-11
Overall : 7-22

1 comment:

askskratch said...

You did a lot better this week! Unfortunately, JC did really well, too : (

On the upside, we had a sidebet last week on who was going to win in our head-to-head matchup in Fantasy. Thanks for completely crushing me. Tell your man to take you to a nice dinner compliments of K.