Thursday, September 25, 2008

Picks for Week 4

Denver (-9)
9 seems like a lot of points. Jack said that the KS coach is running the team down the drain, but then I saw them on Hard Knocks last season.... he seems like such a nice guy. Jay Cutler is my QB, so I'm going to go with my Fantasy Football guy. Sorry Chiefs...

Cincinnati (-3.5)
Don't the Browns really really suck?

Jacksonville (-7)
I know Houston sucks, so I'm going for the other team.

Arizona (+1.5)
I think Arizona is going to come back with a win against the home team. Where did Matt Lienert go? Am I missing something here?

San Francisco (+5)
Always go for your team. JTO'Forever.

Atlanta (+7)
I think Carolina can cover.

Tennessee (-3)
Al Gore is from Tennessee.

Green Bay (+1.5)
Cal represent! Aaron Rodgers has got this.

St. Loius (+8)
Yeah, after last week's game with Oakland, St. Louis can totally cover 8 points.

Oakland (+7.5)
I'm starting to become a believer. Don't get me wrong. I'll be niners fan for life, but Baaahhhhhyyy Areaaaa!

Washington (+11)
Yeah, Dallas won over Green Bay, but I think Redskins will do a better job. 11 points? That's too much. Tony is dating Jessica. I hope he is hung over game day.

Philladelphia (-3.5)
Go cheesest

Pittsburgh (-3)
um.... no idea.

No comments: